Awards & Merits
8 Bronze Awards 2018 first part from the Portraits Masters International
11 Bronze Awards 2nd part of 2018 from the Portrait Masters International
13 bronze awards 2019 Portrait Masters Int.
9 Bronze Awards 2020 first part from the Portrait Masters International
1 silver award 2020 Portrait Masters International
1 silver award 2020 WPE 07/2020
Finalist of Top ten global winners of Fine Art Category - 8th place worldwide, 1st place for Israel.
1 Silver & 4 Bronze.
PPA: 2 images taken into Loan Collection
1 image taken into General Collection
Cosmos Awards, first trimester: 2 Silver Awards
Cosmos Awards: 2nd trimester: 6 Silver Awards, one of them reached 2nd place with Distinguishment in the Illustrative Category. 07/12/2020.
x 7 bronze awards Portrait Masters 2020 September
x 4 silver awards Portrait Masters 2020 September
1 Gold Award from SWPP in monthly category
x 1 silver award from WPE
1 International Gold Award for October 2020 from MPA.
18/11/2020: x7 Silvers from WPE
Winner in the 56th Collection of Portrait Photo Awards - 15/12/2020
Chromatic photo awards - honorable mention winners category amateurs - 20/12/2020
MPA Finalist in International Region for the category of: Open and Portrait, plus 6 merits.
Winner of the First Place at WPI 2021“, creative individual
Portrait Masters Awards 1st trimester 2021 :
-1 Silver Award
- 6 Bronze with Distinction
- 1 Bronze
Cosmos Awards 2nd place with Silver Distinction plus 5 Silver Distinctions for the 1st Trimester 2021.
Portrait Masters Awards 2nd Trimester 2021:
- 2 Silver Awards, one is featured 5th place out of 20 in the Best Images Awards Gallery Children's Portrait
- 3 Bronze with Distinction in Creative Portrait
Portrait Masters awards 3rd Trimester 2021:
- 3 Silvers Awards, 1 is featured in the 20 Best Images Awards Gallery For Creative Portrait
- 4 Bronze with Distinction
- 2 Bronze
One Eyeland: reached Israel's top ten fine art photographers for 2021.
Portrait Masters Awards 1st Trimester2022:
- 1 Silver Award, reached first place in the category of Cultures of the World, with "The 3 Pillars of Abraham".
- 1 Silver Award
- 1 Bronze with Distinction Award